Thursday, November 09, 2006

I am doing a concept art class here in Vancouver. Nick Tay one of the head art directors at EA games her in Vancouver is teaching the class. He is teaching us traditonal techniques that he uses to come up with his work. Well for our class we decided to redesign Alice in Wonderland. So my story that I came up with is that alice is a good Mormon girl, ( yes, I am from utah). On her wedding night dreams of this crazy place where people are trying to tell her that she is missing out on all this fun in the world. So my wonderland is going to based on a Las Vegas type place. So because of that, the characters are going to be Las Vegas stereotyped people. So this is the Mad Hatter as a pimp. A Very crazy pimp, as you can see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wicked awesome!